Has anyone ever seriously thought about doing food writing as well as the cake business? i know i have. i have written a few diabetic recipes for publication, but want to expand into other areas of food writing.
Wow, my The Heart Of A Cake Foundation (The Heart Of a Cake Foundation )went from 70 to 181 likes in just one day. People want to help me with donating stuff, so I can make more kids happy with a cake. And today 3 family’s are signed in for a cake. One does not have the money to buy a cake for her little daughter. One has a very sick child etc. it breaks my heart, but i’m glad that I can help them. Now back to the kitchen to make Sponge Bob cupcakes for my nephew and...
Hi: I am new to cake and cupcake baking. Could someone give me some advice as to how long cupcakes will stay fresh. If I bake them on a Thursday for example would they stay fresh if they are iced and put in a box for a party for Saturday. I could use the same info for a cake as well. Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Hi everyone, My Name is Tammy. i’m new to Cakes Decor so i’m still learning about it all.A little about me. i live in NSW Australia, Wollongong. i’m still new to cake decorating as my first cake was only 6months, i am a self taught maker, i have never attended a class as yet. i have 3 small boys withmy oldest just started school so i don’t really find the time for that. I do most of my work at when they are all tucked in bed. i don’t sleep much. lolin the l...
This weird deviced is called Sheet rock circle cutter and can be found at your local harware store for about $12. I can’t live with out it!!!
For more details of step-by-step tutorial please visit my page at : http://www.facebook.com/joyliciouscakes
Lovely Purple Dahlia – Made in gumpaste How I made the purple Dahlia from this photo… What I do when I find a flower I want to make Don’t have the real flower then print the best photo or photos you can find. Look through your cutters to find one which would work best. You don’t always need to buy a cutter since many cutter sets have several components and with a little manipulation you can create the perfect petals shapes. ...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 15 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 12 parts
- Tutorial - 9 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Recipes Contest - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 89 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- Ciccio - 15 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 15 entries
- Bobbie - 12 entries
- Cakes by Khandra (sweettooth) - 12 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 11 entries
- funfetti - 10 entries
- Verusca Walker - 9 entries
- Melinartcakes - 9 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 9 entries
- cakesbynadia - 8 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 6 entries
- Nicholas Ang - 6 entries
- simplycakes - 6 entries
- SugarShey - 6 entries
- caymancake - 6 entries
- CakeryCreation - 6 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 5 entries
- Karen Flude - 5 entries