Part 2 – The Moth Orchd Throat and ColumnThe Moth Orchid Continued Making the Column Take a small ball of paste and roll into a tear drop Insert a 22g wire into to pointy end Mold to wire making a point. Not too big so it is a good size for the petals Hallow out with a small rolling pin or similar, keeping the top smooth and round Leave to dry Making the Throat The throat is a bit trick and is best if you can look at a real flower or o...
For all those budding cake decorators like me scouring the net, here is a little ‘How to do a handbag’ my way….or at least how I did it. Hope it will be helpful or at least give you the confidence to try it or something similar :-). This tutorial can also be found on my Blog:http://cakesbyssn.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/tutorial-kooba-valerie-handbag-cake-and.html 1) Decide and Design This is the most important bit, After deciding on the bag I was going to make, prin...
This is how I made the stone look Vase for my cake, featured in cake central magazine Volume4 Issue1For full Tutorial visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesCheck out other Tutorials….New tutorials coming soon.
Hello every one ,Here is a tutorial for my Poppy Flower. I am so honoured to be included on http://cakesdecor.com/mbulla/blog/672 list. Thank you Michal. I think pictures are easy to follow but if you have questions please feel free to ask. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
This is the way I make Briar roses. For full Tutorial visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesNew tutorials coming soon.
Nothing beats receiving a gift that’s been baked with love! This is my first ever tutorial and I’ll show you just how easy they are to make…Enjoy! What you need:- Approx. 200g white fondant - Corn or sugar syrup- Cornflour- Ruler- Scissors- Small sharp knife- Rolling pin- Pastry brush- Unused paint brush Edible Image (9cm x 9cm square)It’s always best to have the measurements of your image(s) formatted to size before you send it off for printing. This saves y...
For full Tutorial and Modeling Chocolate recipe and Tips visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesCheck out other Tutorials….New tutorials coming soon.
And perfect it was. I loved this cake and couldn’t get enough of it. The flavors complemented each other perfectly and the result was an extremely moist and fluffy cake with both a light taste and texture. I couldn’t think of a better cake for a spring or summer special occasion! This will certainly be a cake recipe that I keep to use as a base for multiple flavor combinations. Yield: 10 to 12 servings Prep Time: 45 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 1 ho...
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page.Thanks.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 117 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 21 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries