done a few cakes this week, and only have a couple next week, going to feel lost if I don’t get any more orders in lol
Make your homemade Pan Release. Ingredients: 1/4 cup vegetable oil ( I use Canola oil)1/4 cup vegetable shortening, room temperature1/4 cup all-purpose flour Directions: Using an electric mixer beat until mixture is smooth and creamy. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.Yes! That’s it. For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
The legend of the Rooster of Barcelos tells the story of a dead rooster’s miraculous intervention in proving the innocence of a man who had been falsely accused and sentenced to death. The story is associated with the 17th-century calvary that is part of the collection of the Archeological Museum located in Paço dos Condes, a gothic-style palace in Barcelos, a city in the Braga District of northwest Portugal.According to the legend, silver had been stolen from a landowner in Barcelo...
Many technic to make a head and a face and this is one of it. Hope you like it. For more instruction please visit my page : http://www.facebook.com/SweetLin8 :) Hope this tutorial will help ;)
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
This is another an easy decoration that can add some fun to your cake. First, roll two strips of different colour fondant. Twist strips together like shown on the picture below. Roll into a circle and put a little bit of edible glue in places. Press slightly using your roller. Insert wooden kebab stick that was dipped in edible glue. And, viola, you have your Lollipop decoration.
This is such an easy flower to make. Excellent quick decorations for a last minute cake orders when a client wants just a nice simple cake. Roll your fonfant and cut circles by using a circle cutter. The size of the cutter will depend of how big you want to make your pompom flower. You have to make about 7-8 circles depending on how “fluffy” you want your flower to be. Fold your circle in half slightly, don’t push it too hard. Then again fold it in half slig...
Pictures are talking ;) ,, please don’t hesitate to ask me about any details :) to see this dress :http://cakesdecor.com/cakes/82127 thanks for watching
Had three cakes recently that included the Billowing Technique – I hope you like my little how to.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 117 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 21 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries