Pictures are talking ;) ,, please don’t hesitate to ask me about any details :) to see this dress :http://cakesdecor.com/cakes/82127 thanks for watching
This is such an easy flower to make. Excellent quick decorations for a last minute cake orders when a client wants just a nice simple cake. Roll your fonfant and cut circles by using a circle cutter. The size of the cutter will depend of how big you want to make your pompom flower. You have to make about 7-8 circles depending on how “fluffy” you want your flower to be. Fold your circle in half slightly, don’t push it too hard. Then again fold it in half slig...
Here is what you will need: Repeat step 2 and 3 with light green fondant. Mix remaining light green fondant with white gumpaste. With smallest petal cutter cut enough petals for 2 rows. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
A bride called and wanted an orchid lei for a grooms cake. How fun is that??? It was to match the brides cake and the other tropical flowers I made. This was so fun to put together after I made all those tiny orchids.. I couldn’t wrap the wires like usual since I couldn’t turn the lei I had to just wrap the tape around and keep the lei still. It was a bit difficult and slow going but I did it all without breaking any flowers. I took this photo on a straw hat for display.
For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
This is a simple tutorial for embedding a design on that giant cupcake cake chocolate shells. Materials needed: Candy melts or chocolate melting wafers Candy colors paint brush Mould of your choice – for this, I simply used a clean, recycled cookie container. :) How to:1. Melt chocolate wafers in the microwave or using a double broiler.2. Separate a small amount you would need for your “painting” and tint them with oil-based colors. *It is a must to u...
How to make a little bell topper for your christmas cupcake. Colors used are yellow and a little bit of brown. In pic 11 I’ve used a piece of spaghetti to support the loop for the bell. Finally finish the bell with painted gold lustre and a little bow.
Hello everyone!This is our first tutorial to make a simple but effective cake red & white. required:sugar paste white and redround cutter.pantographcutterstems for flowerstwo cake! enjoy!
This is the most popular post on my blog, and the most viewed video on my YouTube channel, because it’s something we all have struggled with. In this video tutorial, I will show you my method for getting my cakes ice-rink smooth. And as an added bonus, I will provide my buttercream recipe below the video window. This technique works best with an all butter icing. Feel free to try it with your own recipe, but I am providing my “kids” butter cream recipe if you want to...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries