David Austin Rose my way (easy, quick and inexpensive, using mostly 2 round cutters) I was thinking to make this rose for a long time. I looked on the Internet for tutorials. I found one, but it was in German and was quite complicated and time consuming. I didn’t have much time to prepare my flowers and I don’t have different rose petal cutters. So I did David Austin Roses my way, which is very quick, easy and inexpensive by using mostly 2 round cutters. First, you have to m...
To be redone
I’m not very good with English so let talk about the pictures, I hope they are understandable. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them as best I can
Recently I have posted a couple of cake showing filigree butterflies (in cake album) .. I have often been asked how to make these butterflies and all that is required is patience and practise. they do not take long and always remember to make more than you need as they are fragile and do break easily… in these informed photos, you will see variations on a theme… its only a mini tutorial, so hope you enjoy and give it a try :) ... fee free to ask questions and I will do my best to ...
For more details of step-by-step tutorial please visit my page at : http://www.facebook.com/joyliciouscakes
I just posted this on facebook today and thought I’d share with all of you here. It was a trick I learned in College and still use today. It’s my first tutorial and quite simple; but, it is useful if you’ve just run out of royal icing or buttercream, lost that grass tip, want your grass a bit finer than from a garlic press or don’t yet have an extruder. Hopefully it will be helpful to a few of you. Thanks for looking. :) You only need 5 tools:■a mesh sieve■a thi...
Hope you like it! :)You can go to my page for more photoswww.facebook.com/sweetk.cakedesign Cut: 2 pieces of 9cmx11cm, 2 pieces of 9cmx 7,5cm and 1 piece of 12,5cmx 12,5cm
More to follow
firstly I appologise for the messy work bench and poor quality photographs taken with my phone,but I had a lot happening when I made this. 1. reference material used. 2.Cut slab cake to rough shape 3.Place cardboard template against cake and cut around,I don’t have a template for the top view so just had to guess the width.I usually dont use templates I just do it by eye but I have tried this way to be more accurate. 4.Here I have finished shaping and ganached it up ready fo...
This is our first attempt at an iconic character. We were pretty happy with the results!We couldn’t find any help on line, so this is how we made our goofy. We hope it can help! First always make your colors in estimated sizes so that you have it ready when you need it. Stopping to make a color can really slow up your progress and take up a lot of time. Just keep in ziploc as you work. Make 3 balls out of the blue. This will end up the body and the two legs. Roll t...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- timefortiffin - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries