This is such an easy flower to make. Excellent quick decorations for a last minute cake orders when a client wants just a nice simple cake. Roll your fonfant and cut circles by using a circle cutter. The size of the cutter will depend of how big you want to make your pompom flower. You have to make about 7-8 circles depending on how “fluffy” you want your flower to be. Fold your circle in half slightly, don’t push it too hard. Then again fold it in half slig...
Pictures are talking ;) ,, please don’t hesitate to ask me about any details :) to see this dress :http://cakesdecor.com/cakes/82127 thanks for watching
Here’s how I make a Checker Board cake.
Had three cakes recently that included the Billowing Technique – I hope you like my little how to.
Hi Lovelies!!!! Sharing with y’all this video tutorial I made on how I frost my cakes with ganache the upside down way (my way). You will need 2 same size acrylic circles, 2 cake boards, a turntable, a palette knife, offset spatula, container with very hot water, clean dist towel/cheese cloth to wipe the excess water off your scraper, engineer’s square, scraper, prepared ganache, crumbcoated cake, one round parchment paper with the same diameter as the acrylic circles and scotc...
As you know my daughter and best friend, Sydney turned twenty-one last week. It was a fun week filled with twenty-one lavender macarons, sushi from our favorite restaurant, and she had finally decided on a cake and topper. It was wonderful creating together again, and when we finally finished all the flowers for her cake she decided she would rather keep the sugar paste Alstroemeria Lily- full blown rose spray in a vase. It is… Read ...
This tutorial was made following my “blog post “on a wedding cake project with my friend :) Here’s how I made the sugar succulents. You will be needing: 1. Colored gumpaste. For this project I had colored it mint green with a little moss green. Let the colored gumpaste rest before using.2. Floral wires gauge # 22 and # 26, cut into four inches long. (gauge # may vary depending on the size and thickness of your leaf). In the photo the thin floral wire, gua...
“Making simple cupcake toppers using homemade stencils.
plz visit my blog :)
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- timefortiffin - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries