Here is my attempt at a tutorial for the Converse HighTop Sneaker that i did for my daughter. It’s my first attempt at a tutorial, so big learning curve there, so please let me know if you have any questions! www.facebook.com/sweetscenecakes sweet scene cakes on facebookwww.sweetscenecakes.com sweetscenecakes *One additional note added regarding the carving of the front bottom of the shoe…i noticed that my daughters shoe curved up in the front, so i carved a bit out from ...
I wanted to make a football helmet cake but I wasn’t quite sure where to begin. I looked everywhere and found very little help. So I decided to make my own. It’s my first football helmet cake…be kind : ) Step by step can by found on the following link…https://www.facebook.com/maureen.dorego I hope it’s helpful.
The following video tutorial will show you how I did the “smocking effect” on fondant as shown on these two photos. Here’s the link to the tutorial:
Hi guys, hoping you all can help me please. I’m making a cake for next weekend and need to make an octagonalCage for the top of the cake. It’s a UFC themed cake. I have tried royal icing but it’s very delicate and easily breaks. Any ideas would be appreciated.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Thanks for reading,Beth x http://www.cakesbybeth.co.uk/http://www.facebook.com/CakesbyBethUK
Here’s my video tutorial for making a sleeping baby in a Santa outfit. It can be made in sugarpaste/ modelling paste/ modelling chocolate/ marzipan. The sizes of the body parts relate to the size of the head, so it could be made small enough for cupcakes or larger for bigger cakes by simply adjusting the sizes of the head/ head mould. I hope you like the video!
Here are the things needed to make this flower. Colored gumpaste, Daisy cutters or plungers, ball tool, vein tool, flute dresden tool, sharp craft knife, rolling pin, foam pad, scissors, cutting mat, craft pliers, florist wires and floral tape, water or edible glue. 1. This flower is heavy. Therefore, you need a thick wire to support its weight. Since I don’t have a #20 gauge on hand, I made use of 4 #22 gauge floral wires and wrap it with a green floral tape. Make a loop on ...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 15 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 13 parts
- Tutorial - 9 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Recipes Contest - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 91 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- Ciccio - 15 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 15 entries
- Bobbie - 12 entries
- Cakes by Khandra (sweettooth) - 12 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 11 entries
- funfetti - 10 entries
- Verusca Walker - 9 entries
- Melinartcakes - 9 entries
- cakesbynadia - 9 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 9 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 6 entries
- Nicholas Ang - 6 entries
- simplycakes - 6 entries
- SugarShey - 6 entries
- caymancake - 6 entries
- CakeryCreation - 6 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 5 entries
- LMCakeDesign - 5 entries