Here’s how I make a Checker Board cake.
Had three cakes recently that included the Billowing Technique – I hope you like my little how to.
Hi Lovelies!!!! Sharing with y’all this video tutorial I made on how I frost my cakes with ganache the upside down way (my way). You will need 2 same size acrylic circles, 2 cake boards, a turntable, a palette knife, offset spatula, container with very hot water, clean dist towel/cheese cloth to wipe the excess water off your scraper, engineer’s square, scraper, prepared ganache, crumbcoated cake, one round parchment paper with the same diameter as the acrylic circles and scotc...
As you know my daughter and best friend, Sydney turned twenty-one last week. It was a fun week filled with twenty-one lavender macarons, sushi from our favorite restaurant, and she had finally decided on a cake and topper. It was wonderful creating together again, and when we finally finished all the flowers for her cake she decided she would rather keep the sugar paste Alstroemeria Lily- full blown rose spray in a vase. It is… Read ...
This tutorial was made following my “blog post “on a wedding cake project with my friend :) Here’s how I made the sugar succulents. You will be needing: 1. Colored gumpaste. For this project I had colored it mint green with a little moss green. Let the colored gumpaste rest before using.2. Floral wires gauge # 22 and # 26, cut into four inches long. (gauge # may vary depending on the size and thickness of your leaf). In the photo the thin floral wire, gua...
“Making simple cupcake toppers using homemade stencils.
plz visit my blog :)
So here’s the thing…. I was asked to make a Giant cupcake cake on short notice for a six year old girl’s birthday party. I thought , no problem, I have the pan(which I bought over a year ago and have never used!) .Quoted my single layer cake price when she sent a picture of a cupcake cake with no icing on the bottom part,just something like a ice cream swirl on the top part with a cherry on the top…incidentally the party theme is 50’s she said…...So I baked...
Today is my only child’s 21st birthday, her golden birthday. I have created an amazing birthday cake for her, and I promised her I would not post anything about her cake until after her birthday. Her birthday began at 12:01 am today, with me running into her room, jumping on her bed and wishing her happy birthday, and decorating the house with banners, cards, and gifts. We next spent the day waiting in a 2 hour line to change her driver license… The French ...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 117 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 21 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- FindYourCake - 8 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries