For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
This is inspired by Julia M Usher’s “cookie box”. Thank you Julia for sharing. I used tylose treated fondant for the body of the cookie box. You can also use modeling chocolate. here’s the link to the video tutorial on how I did and decorated this cookie box: xo-Rose
I posted a few days ago Sydney will be turning 21, and I am creating a few different cakes for her to choose from for her party. This is the first cake for her to view. This cake is a billow weave, Susan Trianos has a wonderful video explaining how she creates a wonderful tufted billow weave cake. The first time I saw the billow weave I thought of Sydney, between her love of fashion and fondant cakes, I knew she would adore the fabric fondant cake.Read the whole s...
For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
This is a simple tutorial for embedding a design on that giant cupcake cake chocolate shells. Materials needed: Candy melts or chocolate melting wafers Candy colors paint brush Mould of your choice – for this, I simply used a clean, recycled cookie container. :) How to:1. Melt chocolate wafers in the microwave or using a double broiler.2. Separate a small amount you would need for your “painting” and tint them with oil-based colors. *It is a must to u...
How to make a little bell topper for your christmas cupcake. Colors used are yellow and a little bit of brown. In pic 11 I’ve used a piece of spaghetti to support the loop for the bell. Finally finish the bell with painted gold lustre and a little bow.
Homemade Butter Ingredient: heavy cream Appliance :stand mixer , whisk and paddle attachmentOr handheld mixer can be used. Process:1) beat the cream until it becomes a whipped cream using the whisk attachment. 2) once you reach the whip cream stage, change attachment to paddle and continue beating until the cream breaks down and curds form and whey (liquid) separate. Discard liquid (it is the buttermilk) and continue beating until most of the liquid have separated from the butter...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 117 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 21 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- FindYourCake - 8 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries