So as I promised here is the Easter Bunny Topper made with Chocolate Easter Egg. Hope you enjoy it!!!!!!★ ¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯`★ Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!! And don’t forget there is more videos on Learn Cake Decorating online.http://www.learncakedecoratingonline.com/#oid=5_1
Ok, so this two-toned technique has many applications, but I used it to create a landscape on the side of my cub scout cake. It worked so well, I can’t wait to find a good reason to use it again! Wait until you see how easy it is! Sure you could create a similar look with fondant, but buttercream makes for better eating.Start by smoothly frosting the cake tier with the background color of your choice. Since I’m making a landscape, I frosted my cake in blue for the sky.For my s...
Adding Silhouettes to a cake.I wanted several dancers around edge of my cake firstly I googled to find appropriate pictures and sized them accordingly and cut out. (Check them against the height of your cake.)Black sugar paste was mixed with a little tylose powder, wrapped in cling film and left for at least an hour.Pieces of waxed paper were cut so the silhouettes could sit comfortably on each one then taped down to a board.The black sugar paste was flattened slightly then run through a ...
Frost 2-layer 8-in. round in a light regular buttercream covering, since you are putting more icing on w/ rosettes. Strip inside of bag in deeper pink icing & medium pink …or small amount strip w/ pink food coloring w/ toothpick, or long handle teaspoon.. or butter knife…. Fill bag w/ lighter pink or white icing if you prefer more contrast. I will often put a deep and medium shade color in sides of bag, and then fill w/ pale or white icing for 3-tone effect, which is what I...
A tutorial to make in sugarpaste one of the aliens from the cartoon BEN10 known as Wildmutt.Enjoy :)
Me…aka..Sugar Shey Dear Sugar Diary, Hi again! I have decided to share my most favorite cupcake ever…..EVER. Also..whenever that picture is at the top..from now on…it will be to let you know a recipe will be shared..ok? Ok. So ..today I am feeling so DRAMATIC…I woke up dramatic and held that emotion through out my day….so what do I do when DRAMA tries to ruin my usually happy disposition? Well I BAKE…and I bake what I want. And then I eat however much...
I made a quick video on how I cut my cakes. I’m pretty sure I learned this from another baker but I can’t pinpoint exactly where, but I’ve been using this technique on all my cakes for the last couple of years and its better than using toothpicks, the wilton or other not too good cake levelers, or eyeballing it. I’ve never used an agaby so I can’t compare it to that. This method is certainly easy and quick so I hope you like it and try it out for your self. Than...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries