I can remember watching Dr.Seuss’ “How The Grinch Stole Christmas” every December since I was little. The 1957 book was adapted into a short film during the 1960′s. It alway mesmerized me, these cupcake where inspired by The Grinch. You won’t believe how entertaining and easy to create these adorable cupcakes. The embellishments have endless possibilities, start by sketching your cupcake on paper. I… For more information and supply list »
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
I you on the previous post “Take Your Sugar Rose to Ultimate Level with wired Petals” to add a bonus video: adding calyx and rose hips. Generally in a finished spray the calyx and rose hips are only sightly visible on an open rose or a fully open rose. However on a bud, an opening bud, or a partially open rose the calyx and rose hip is quite visible. The calyx and the rose hip are an essential part of the sugar rose… For a full list about and where to purchase the materials/equ...
This video how i make orchid flower. TFL.
RedVelvet cake, chocolate, ganache gâteau redvelvet, nutella, ganache
I present you my peony gumpaste
This tutorial was made following my “blog post “on a wedding cake project with my friend :) Here’s how I made the sugar succulents. You will be needing: 1. Colored gumpaste. For this project I had colored it mint green with a little moss green. Let the colored gumpaste rest before using.2. Floral wires gauge # 22 and # 26, cut into four inches long. (gauge # may vary depending on the size and thickness of your leaf). In the photo the thin floral wire, gua...
I’ve never done a tutorial before, so please bare with me and if anything isn’t clear, I’d be happy to answer questions about any of the steps. I chose to do a tutorial on my sunflower because I’ve had the most requests asking how to make them. Next will be my lion or elephant figurine, but my favorite thing to make are flowers. #1 Begin with a slightly flattened ball of gumpaste or fondant/gumpaste mix. #2 Use a small strainer and press down to make an impre...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 115 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- timefortiffin - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries