Here is what you will need: Repeat step 2 and 3 with light green fondant. Mix remaining light green fondant with white gumpaste. With smallest petal cutter cut enough petals for 2 rows. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
Hello!! After several requests to do a tutorial for my Mickey & Goofy Car, I finally had some free time and did a gathering of some photos. I have to apolagize, because I thought I had photos from all the step by step, but I don’t. So I did a fast toturial with the main steps, I hope it helps. SORRY!! THE CAR This was my model. 1 – Has you can see, the car was free hand sculpt on a chocolate cake and than filled with lemon cream. 2 – I did cov...
INGREDIENTS: 9 eggs600g sugar300g peeled & ground almonds1 tsp baking powder1 tbsp wheat flour PREPARATION: Mixe the eggs with the sugar, than the almonds and last the flour and the baking powder.Line your cake pan with greaseproof paper.Place it in the oven for around 40 minutes at 180º C. That´s it, very very simple and so tasty. Hope you enjoy.
I just posted this on facebook today and thought I’d share with all of you here. It was a trick I learned in College and still use today. It’s my first tutorial and quite simple; but, it is useful if you’ve just run out of royal icing or buttercream, lost that grass tip, want your grass a bit finer than from a garlic press or don’t yet have an extruder. Hopefully it will be helpful to a few of you. Thanks for looking. :) You only need 5 tools:■a mesh sieve■a thi...
For full Tutorial and Modeling Chocolate recipe and Tips visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesCheck out other Tutorials….New tutorials coming soon.
This is how I made the stone look Vase for my cake, featured in cake central magazine Volume4 Issue1For full Tutorial visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesCheck out other Tutorials….New tutorials coming soon.
I’m not very good with English so let talk about the pictures, I hope they are understandable. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them as best I can
Nothing beats receiving a gift that’s been baked with love! This is my first ever tutorial and I’ll show you just how easy they are to make…Enjoy! What you need:- Approx. 200g white fondant - Corn or sugar syrup- Cornflour- Ruler- Scissors- Small sharp knife- Rolling pin- Pastry brush- Unused paint brush Edible Image (9cm x 9cm square)It’s always best to have the measurements of your image(s) formatted to size before you send it off for printing. This saves y...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 13 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries