Hello every one ,Here is a tutorial for my Poppy Flower. I am so honoured to be included on http://cakesdecor.com/mbulla/blog/672 list. Thank you Michal. I think pictures are easy to follow but if you have questions please feel free to ask. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
White Magnolia is one of my favorite flowers,it is pretty and easy to make. In this picture-tutorial I want to show, even without Magnolia cutters, you can still create a nice flower.Any ordinary 3 sizes leaf cutter works :-) Please feel free to ask questions. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
Here is what you will need: Repeat step 2 and 3 with light green fondant. Mix remaining light green fondant with white gumpaste. With smallest petal cutter cut enough petals for 2 rows. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
Hi everyone, I think pictures are simple and no need for more descriptions but if you have any question please ask.Happy Easter :-)
This Tutorial is very simple!!! I love Kinder Eggs and for Easter is a good idea for present!!
Spring is here, snow is melting down(at least for the countries on the Northern Hemisphere) and we are looking for the Easter. Let’s celebrate it by entering the CakesDecor Quarterly Awards. Go ahead and share your Easter cake with all of us. The rules are simple and, like everything else at CakesDecor, there’s no fee to enter. The best part of this competition? There will be no designated jury of experts. You and your fellow cake decorators will cast the votes. This creates a tr...
INGREDIENTS: 9 eggs600g sugar300g peeled & ground almonds1 tsp baking powder1 tbsp wheat flour PREPARATION: Mixe the eggs with the sugar, than the almonds and last the flour and the baking powder.Line your cake pan with greaseproof paper.Place it in the oven for around 40 minutes at 180º C. That´s it, very very simple and so tasty. Hope you enjoy.
Another cute tutorial for Easter TimeText in english on my page in facebook: www.facebook.co,/sweetk.cakedesign Happy Easter!! :)
I just posted this on facebook today and thought I’d share with all of you here. It was a trick I learned in College and still use today. It’s my first tutorial and quite simple; but, it is useful if you’ve just run out of royal icing or buttercream, lost that grass tip, want your grass a bit finer than from a garlic press or don’t yet have an extruder. Hopefully it will be helpful to a few of you. Thanks for looking. :) You only need 5 tools:■a mesh sieve■a thi...
For full Tutorial and Modeling Chocolate recipe and Tips visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesCheck out other Tutorials….New tutorials coming soon.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries