Detailed step by step tutorial on how to create a little pony
Here is my Spotty Dotty Cake Tutorial, I hope you’ll like it. https://www.facebook.com/rosieoriginals
I had posted these previously in a forum where someone was searching for a moist vanilla cupcake recipe, but thought I’d re-post in the “official” recipe section to make it a little easier to find ;) This is the recipe I’ve been using for my vanilla cupcakes and have had lots of success with them coming out nice and moist! The only thing I’ll caution on is this – if you’re only baking one dozen at a time, leave the rest of your batter in your bowl and re-whip with a spatu...
Recently I have posted a couple of cake showing filigree butterflies (in cake album) .. I have often been asked how to make these butterflies and all that is required is patience and practise. they do not take long and always remember to make more than you need as they are fragile and do break easily… in these informed photos, you will see variations on a theme… its only a mini tutorial, so hope you enjoy and give it a try :) ... fee free to ask questions and I will do my best to ...
Christmas cupcakes I would like to share with you these tutorial of three christmas toppers :) 1. Cut 3 circles of 10cm of diameter in these colors 2. Make 2 small holes with ball toll 3. Fill them with black sugarpaste 4. For santa’s and gingerbread cookie nose, make 2 small balls and then press a little to make an oval 5. Cut a piece with circle shape mold 6. For the holly leave, roll out green sugarpaste and cut around using a decorating tip . Repeat twice and...
I just posted this on facebook today and thought I’d share with all of you here. It was a trick I learned in College and still use today. It’s my first tutorial and quite simple; but, it is useful if you’ve just run out of royal icing or buttercream, lost that grass tip, want your grass a bit finer than from a garlic press or don’t yet have an extruder. Hopefully it will be helpful to a few of you. Thanks for looking. :) You only need 5 tools:■a mesh sieve■a thi...
This my first tutorial, i made all the photo by my self while i made the tutorial, so maybe have some photo not really focus, so sorry :p You can see also at my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/SweetLin8
Ingredients: For the cake 1 1/4 cups cake flour 3/4 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 cup milk 1 Tbsp vanilla bean paste 4 Tbsp unsalted butter 3 large eggs + 3 egg yolks, at room temp 1 cup sugar For the coffee syrup 8 Tbsp strongly brewed coffee 1/4 cup sugar For the frosting 1 cup heavy cream 8oz mascarpone 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 cup powdered sugar Unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting Chocolate coffee beans, for garnish Instructions ...
More Tutorials available at my FB page.Thanks
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries