I can remember watching Dr.Seuss’ “How The Grinch Stole Christmas” every December since I was little. The 1957 book was adapted into a short film during the 1960′s. It alway mesmerized me, these cupcake where inspired by The Grinch. You won’t believe how entertaining and easy to create these adorable cupcakes. The embellishments have endless possibilities, start by sketching your cupcake on paper. I… For more information and supply list »
A very simple cupcake tutorial for Halloween, I’m using only pictures hoping they speak for themselves.Thanks for looking, I hope you’ll find it useful.
This is a quick and easy little pumpkin face cupcake tutorial for you to make for halloween
The legend of the Rooster of Barcelos tells the story of a dead rooster’s miraculous intervention in proving the innocence of a man who had been falsely accused and sentenced to death. The story is associated with the 17th-century calvary that is part of the collection of the Archeological Museum located in Paço dos Condes, a gothic-style palace in Barcelos, a city in the Braga District of northwest Portugal.According to the legend, silver had been stolen from a landowner in Barcelo...
This is how we made our very popular Valentine’s Heart Baked Cupcakes ~ First off bake a thin red sponge – this needs to be about 2cm thick but be careful not to overbake it as you will be baking it again in the centre of the cupcake Then cut out hearts from the red sponge with a heart cutter that fits comfortably into your cupcake cases, mine was about 3cm at it’s widest point Then mark the side of the case where you will align your heart with so you know where to ...
Hello! My name is Marta and a couple of years ago I started making my own moulds, as I was using them for my polymer clay projects and I wasn’t happy with the quality and prices of the moulds I was using. Little did I know that these moulds are used by cake decorators to make beautiful creations! Today I have a facebook page called Mamma&Mia Moulds and I sell over 200 moulds. What I like the most about the facebook oage is that I have made a lot of new friends, and with one of them ...
Just thought I’d share a fun idea for cupcake designs that’s easy to do and really has unlimited possibilities. The print used for the flower is an edible image. You can really come up with some funky designs just by choosing different prints and then picking up the different colors from the print to use in the buttercream icing and the rest of the flower. Start by rolling out fondant on a greased mat to about 1/16” thickness. If you’re doing all of you...
This is a tutorial showing you how to create mini roses perfect for cupcakes. Easy and simple to make.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries