I LOVE IT THIS CONVINATION FIRST BOWL8 0Z CREAM CHEESE1/4 CUP SUGAR1 EGG1 TEASPOON MARASCHINO SYRUP3/4 CUP CHERRY (NATURAL) SECOND BOWL PREPARE BROWNIE MIX THIRDS BOWL MADE BUTTERCREAM COOKIES WITH 1/2 CUP PISTACHIOS 1 PAN CAKE FIRST BROWNIE MIX, THEN CHEESECAKE AND COOKIE350ºF SPANISH IS MORE EASY FOR ME HAZ LA MEZCLA PARA REALIZAR UN CHEESECAKELUEGO SIGUE LAS INSTRUCCIONES DE CJA BROWNIEY LUEGO REALIZA MASA PARA GALLETAS DE MANTEQUILLA, DEBES MEZCLAR 1/2 TAZA DE P...
Here’s how I make my White Modelling Chocolate – Simple and Easy.
TUTORIAL PETIT ROSE CUPCAKE
Very easy!!, 1.- On a round cookie, add Real Glase blue. 2.-With some red fondant make an oval and draw them smile.3.- Fill your cookie with the glass blue. 4.-Make 6 balls that will be the legs and make others 2 balls little bigger they will be our crab pincers, do also 2 white balls will be the eyes. 5.-Add all to our blue cookie and add details to the eyes and details on the blue background .. Good Luck and Enjoy!
What is Brush Embroidery?It is a decorative technique used in sugar craft art. A paintbrush is stroked through royal icing leaving behind brush strokes which resemble stitching in fabric. It looks so beautiful and effective and it is not overly time consuming, what could be better! How can I use this technique?2D and 3D flowers, 2D animals and objects, ocean wave tips, fur (e.g. adding texture in a structured way) and as an outline/border. These images could be put on, for example ca...
https://www.facebook.com/PrayersForBaylee There’s a link above for beautiful Baylee. I hope people are inspired to stop by and pray for this precious little girl. I haven’t met her but that doesn’t matter. She’s important and precious, beautiful and worth every effort we can all give to pray or act on her behalf. This week I didn’t have a cutter for the design she’d like… so I downloaded a few pictures of Hello Kitty and chose a few. I drew ...
This “Series” of blogs has to do with giving. Giving to others seems to be a “thing” for me :) I decided when I started baking that it couldn’t always be about money. Money tends to take the fun out of things anyway. We worry about prices and what we should charge and how much our “time” is worth and on and on. Pretty soon I feel indignant about those who don’t want to pay and discover that gem that rises up in me. I always come back to ...
After successful Christmas themed Cakes and Christmas Themed Cupcakes, I thought we should show you some of the Christmas themed cookies posted on our website recently as well. I hope it will be a great source of inspiration for this years christmas cookies. If you know about any other Christmas cookies posted on CakesDecor that are not in the list, feel free to embed them in comments below.Check the short tutorial how to embed a cake(cookie) here. ...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 115 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- timefortiffin - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries