This is how I make my Chocolate Roses – Four different methods – all easy and simple.
Here’s how I make my White Modelling Chocolate – Simple and Easy.
Here’s how I make Dark Modelling Chocolate – Simple and easy.. I do hope you find it useful.
Here’s a quick and easy way to make hands for your gum paste figures.
I made this checker board cake recently for my daughter and wanted to share with you. I hope you find it useful. Thanks
Here’s a simple way to make a female upper body. I hope you find useful.
Sorry have been a bit behind in posting some of my tutorials. here with you.. Oops..- I made a video on gum paste legs for my Facebook page as a treat when I hit 7000 fans which took off and had many more request. Unfortunately can’t upload that here. Can I? Would have loved to share that too. This was the second video I did on legs with boots. It’s on you tube so easier to upload. Thanks for watching.
Custom cake shop is looking for a new creative artist owner. Current owners are ready to retire after 20 plus years. Contact me for further details. Sara MedleyBusinesss TeamRedrealtor2006@yahoo.com310-986-3321 Summary Business Type: Custom Cake Shop Years in Business: 25 years Facilities: 1700-1800 sq ft plus 9 parking spots Employees: 1 full time , 3 part time employees Areas Served: Los Angeles County Business Price: $260,000.00 Reason For Sale: Owner ready t...
“Recipe Black Forest” (my way): For the base: (Instead of the classic sponge cake with chocolate, I use as a basis a mudcake) Mudcake chocolate: 250gr. of butter, diced 150gr. plain chocolate 400gr. sugar 250ml milk 100gr. unsweetened cocoa powder 200gr. flour 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder 3 eggs (medium) Melt in a small saucepan over low heat, without boiling, butter, chocolate, sugar and milk. When they reach the consistency of a cream off and let it cool. Sifting, ...
Over the last couple of months I have entertained the thought of buying in my cakes to decorate…... I really am busy and a day spent standing in front of my oven baking (and then a good hour or so of cleaning my kitchen and cake pans) could be better spent elsewhere. Paperwork, updating my blog, website or cake photo albums or perhaps I could do the grocery shopping for the house so that my husband and kids have something other than cake “restovers” and ganache to eat! I ...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- timefortiffin - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries