One of the issues I have with orders is that most of my orders come in last minute leaving me not enough time to dry my figures. I made one such baby booties due to lack of time and then noticed that customers choose these over my other fancy template booties that took longer to make. In this video I share how I make the baby booties . The baby shoes video can be found on my Facebook page under videos . Currently it’s for Facebook only as it’s a treat for my 12K milestone. ...
Here’s how I make a Checker Board cake.
Had three cakes recently that included the Billowing Technique – I hope you like my little how to.
Hi Lovelies!!!! Sharing with y’all this video tutorial I made on how I frost my cakes with ganache the upside down way (my way). You will need 2 same size acrylic circles, 2 cake boards, a turntable, a palette knife, offset spatula, container with very hot water, clean dist towel/cheese cloth to wipe the excess water off your scraper, engineer’s square, scraper, prepared ganache, crumbcoated cake, one round parchment paper with the same diameter as the acrylic circles and scotc...
plz visit my blog :)
So here’s the thing…. I was asked to make a Giant cupcake cake on short notice for a six year old girl’s birthday party. I thought , no problem, I have the pan(which I bought over a year ago and have never used!) .Quoted my single layer cake price when she sent a picture of a cupcake cake with no icing on the bottom part,just something like a ice cream swirl on the top part with a cherry on the top…incidentally the party theme is 50’s she said…...So I baked...
I made this cake last year for my cousin’s birthday.Hope you enjoy it Click play to watch my tutorial More tutorials coming soon please like me on facebook and subscribe on youtube Thank you Anna
I love chocolate and I love garlic, I’m sure I eat enough garlic for it to count as one of my 5 a day. Garlic would definitely be one of my desert island items. Speaking of desert/desserts (dyslexic joke), I thought would garlic and chocolate work together, you can buy chilli and chocolate and sea salt and chocolate so why not garlic? I googled chocolate and garlic recipes, and I am definitely not the first person to think of it. Lots of recipes and opinions. None of these recipes had man...
Recently I have posted a couple of cake showing filigree butterflies (in cake album) .. I have often been asked how to make these butterflies and all that is required is patience and practise. they do not take long and always remember to make more than you need as they are fragile and do break easily… in these informed photos, you will see variations on a theme… its only a mini tutorial, so hope you enjoy and give it a try :) ... fee free to ask questions and I will do my best to ...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 117 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 21 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries