Lamù painted cake Here are all the photographs, step by step, to do this cake. The base is a Quattro Quarti cake, with 4 eggs, filled with a chocolate mousse (recipes card on the web site) Painting Lamù.To best understanding of my tecnique watch my video on You tube with the whole procedure: Tutorial - Lamù dipinta su PDZ Use alcol for mix food colors and to obtain the watercolor effect. The cake Here is an alternative decoration for the same ...
As I love Ruffles,this is something that I came up with and I want to share with you. For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thank You.
ive not done a tutorial before i do apologise for my bad photo’s but hope it helps someone, ive shown the cake i originally did with the tinsel on as well :)
Here is one of figurine that i made, it’s quiet simple to make face and head especially if you have problem to make lips and nose ;) I made alot of figurine as a cake topper and always happy to made them and put them on each my cake. My costumer always keep them as a remember of their event. For more instruction you can visit my page https://www.facebook.com/SweetLin8 Hope you like it. Enjoy!! ...
Adding Silhouettes to a cake.I wanted several dancers around edge of my cake firstly I googled to find appropriate pictures and sized them accordingly and cut out. (Check them against the height of your cake.)Black sugar paste was mixed with a little tylose powder, wrapped in cling film and left for at least an hour.Pieces of waxed paper were cut so the silhouettes could sit comfortably on each one then taped down to a board.The black sugar paste was flattened slightly then run through a ...
I’m using only pictures for this one, hope they all speak for themselves. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them! XXX Barbara Hoogendoorn | Taart Nouveau | Netherlands
Make your homemade Pan Release. Ingredients: 1/4 cup vegetable oil ( I use Canola oil)1/4 cup vegetable shortening, room temperature1/4 cup all-purpose flour Directions: Using an electric mixer beat until mixture is smooth and creamy. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.Yes! That’s it. For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 117 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 21 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- FindYourCake - 8 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries