More Tutorials available at my FB page.Thanks
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. ...
Hi, I think pictures are simple and no need for more descriptions but if you have any question please ask.
Sorry I have to state here it was all Mr Kirstie’s Cakes fault that this cake for looked over lol it was for his mum he should have reminded me haha although the main reason was the 50th birthday cake that got brought forward a week so I just carried on from original date in my cake diary :-/ Ok so 3pm and I realise its my mother in laws birthday (she screams)The plan for her cake was a knitting basket but that went out if the window.I knew her favourite colour was duck egg blue ...
My good friend had been in touch and asked if I could make a special cake for her grand parents 60th diamond wedding anniversary. They wanted the original wedding cake creating with an edible photo inset to. I started googling and came across the magenta picture above and sent it to them as an idea of how the picture would look. The next thing I new this was what they wanted this exact cake which is actually a photo frame not a cake :-/I rose to the challenge and started figuring ...
I got an email about a little girl who will turn 4 yo next week. If my The Heart Of A Cake Foundation could make a castle/princess cake for this poor little girl (sorry I can’t give any detailed information about her situation). I searched and searched and came to the facebooksite of Royal Bakery. I send her a message and she donated this amazing tutorial for this little girl: HELLO KITTY CASTLE TUTORIAL. Amazing huh??? Thank you Royal Bakery. You are AMAZING. I will pos...
Wow, my The Heart Of A Cake Foundation (The Heart Of a Cake Foundation )went from 70 to 181 likes in just one day. People want to help me with donating stuff, so I can make more kids happy with a cake. And today 3 family’s are signed in for a cake. One does not have the money to buy a cake for her little daughter. One has a very sick child etc. it breaks my heart, but i’m glad that I can help them. Now back to the kitchen to make Sponge Bob cupcakes for my nephew and...
Hi everyone, I think pictures are simple and no need for more descriptions but if you have any question please ask.Happy Easter :-)
Hi, I’m from the Netherlands. So my English is not that good LOL. I’m a 30 yo SAHM. I’m decorating cakes since 2011. I haven’t taken any classes. You can find a lot on the internet these times ;) I also have an foundation: The Heart Of A Cake Foundation. It’s a little bit as the Icing Smiles. But everybody can ask my help. They don’t need to be Ill etc. If a child or family deserves a beautiful cake because of something that happened in their l...
INGREDIENTS: 9 eggs600g sugar300g peeled & ground almonds1 tsp baking powder1 tbsp wheat flour PREPARATION: Mixe the eggs with the sugar, than the almonds and last the flour and the baking powder.Line your cake pan with greaseproof paper.Place it in the oven for around 40 minutes at 180º C. That´s it, very very simple and so tasty. Hope you enjoy.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 15 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 12 parts
- Tutorial - 9 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Recipes Contest - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 90 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- Ciccio - 15 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 15 entries
- Bobbie - 12 entries
- Cakes by Khandra (sweettooth) - 12 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 11 entries
- funfetti - 10 entries
- Verusca Walker - 9 entries
- Melinartcakes - 9 entries
- cakesbynadia - 9 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 9 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 6 entries
- Nicholas Ang - 6 entries
- simplycakes - 6 entries
- SugarShey - 6 entries
- caymancake - 6 entries
- CakeryCreation - 6 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 5 entries
- Karen Flude - 5 entries