Bake and frost 1/4 sheet cake in Pink (I used princess pink color in gel). I pipe #3 or #4 white BC vines in corners, then pipe #104 roses on flower nail and place in corner in corners. I added rose buds along vines and start adding #352 white leaves. I then use palest green and mainly white in a tub for just a hint of color by adding more vines and leaves to fill in. I add a top and bottom boarder in #352 white leaf ruffle boarder. Front side of cake I added 3-tip dots a...
Frost a 10 & 6 inch 2-layer cakes in buttercream. Use #104 tip to make icing roses (of which you can find online tutorials for). I made red and deep purple per request of bride. I put a mound of icing on top tier to have more of a mounding effect to put the roses on. I usually start in center with a rose and build out from there. I filled in with sweet peas in matching colors. Then I used 2-tone green icing w/ #352 leaf tip to apply foliage around roses. I use a much l...
Frost 1/4 sheet red velvet in buttercream. I pipe a little buttercream in opposite corners to raise bouquet a little. I then make vine design, where I will place flowers, so you will probably not see much of that, after I place flowers… I use tip #60 & 61 (looks like a slightly curved rose tip), for flower petals. I use 2-tone blue and blue turquoise icing for flowers. I pipe 5 or 6 petals on each flower and put #4 black center w/ #2 yellow dots around each center. I a...
100% Buttercream~ I frosted entire cake in white BC. Then I took one or two different shades of green and put small amounts here and there on bottom 1/2 of cake and smoothed. then I put some brown and golden yellow in smaller amounts usually with a small spatula or #2, 3, or 4 tip here and there… then smoothed again. for top half of cake. I just added a couple of shades of blue in same manner. I outlined tractor (I do not have a cake copy machine, so I free hand it with a toot...
I frosted sides w/ chocolate buttercream, or you can tint BC brown. Then I added small amounts of black around sides w/ #3 or #4 tip and smoothed up around top. Then I piped white icing within 1-inch of outer top edge, and smoothed. Leaving edge for nail heads of wagon wheel. Piped #12 Axel in center and smoothed w/ finger dipped in very warm water. Put black center and smoothed indented. Silver edible sparkles around top edge of axel. piped #352 basket weave tip on smooth side in...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 117 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 21 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- FindYourCake - 8 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries