Here’s how I make a Checker Board cake.
So here’s the thing…. I was asked to make a Giant cupcake cake on short notice for a six year old girl’s birthday party. I thought , no problem, I have the pan(which I bought over a year ago and have never used!) .Quoted my single layer cake price when she sent a picture of a cupcake cake with no icing on the bottom part,just something like a ice cream swirl on the top part with a cherry on the top…incidentally the party theme is 50’s she said…...So I baked...
This is the way I make Briar roses. For full Tutorial visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesNew tutorials coming soon.
For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
Hi there lovely people!!!!This is how I did my 3d Minnie Cake!!!I’ll have to say that I did have a lot of photos of the head but very few of the body, so this is what I manage to do.Hope you like it!!! TFL Ana Remígio xxx
Nothing beats receiving a gift that’s been baked with love! This is my first ever tutorial and I’ll show you just how easy they are to make…Enjoy! What you need:- Approx. 200g white fondant - Corn or sugar syrup- Cornflour- Ruler- Scissors- Small sharp knife- Rolling pin- Pastry brush- Unused paint brush Edible Image (9cm x 9cm square)It’s always best to have the measurements of your image(s) formatted to size before you send it off for printing. This saves y...
For full instructions how to put this together, please visit my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/IsisCakes1 and it’s in my album ‘My patchwork teddy tutorial’ Thanks for looking :D x
For full Tutorial and Modeling Chocolate recipe and Tips visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesCheck out other Tutorials….New tutorials coming soon.
And perfect it was. I loved this cake and couldn’t get enough of it. The flavors complemented each other perfectly and the result was an extremely moist and fluffy cake with both a light taste and texture. I couldn’t think of a better cake for a spring or summer special occasion! This will certainly be a cake recipe that I keep to use as a base for multiple flavor combinations. Yield: 10 to 12 servings Prep Time: 45 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 1 ho...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries