Hi there lovely people!!!!This is how I did my 3d Minnie Cake!!!I’ll have to say that I did have a lot of photos of the head but very few of the body, so this is what I manage to do.Hope you like it!!! TFL Ana Remígio xxx
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
Here my tutorial for these cupcakes (http://cakesdecor.com/cakes/89068) decorated with the alphabet, for kindergarteners. I’m Italian and the alphabet is, therefore, Italian :-)http://cake.corriere.it/2013/11/01/a-come-ape-b-come-cupcakes-con-lalfabeto/#more-8914 Un’idea divertente per coinvolgere i bambini con delle golose cupcakes dai mille colori! Occorrente Cupcakes che preferiteFrosting alla vaniglia (ho scelto il frosting alla vaniglia, che è di colore bianco, per esaltare i co...
Step by step pics show you how to make a sea shell using a cocktail stick and a boning tool. The colour of fondant is white and ivory. After the sea shell topper has dried apply white lustre dust for a pearl effect.
This is the way I make Briar roses. For full Tutorial visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesNew tutorials coming soon.
Hi Lovelies!!!! Sharing with y’all this video tutorial I made on how I frost my cakes with ganache the upside down way (my way). You will need 2 same size acrylic circles, 2 cake boards, a turntable, a palette knife, offset spatula, container with very hot water, clean dist towel/cheese cloth to wipe the excess water off your scraper, engineer’s square, scraper, prepared ganache, crumbcoated cake, one round parchment paper with the same diameter as the acrylic circles and scotc...
CAKE 1 1/2 cups sugar 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda 1/8 teaspoon salt 1 cup buttermilk 3 large eggs 2 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened 1 cup hot coffee FILLING AND FROSTING 1 1/4 pounds bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped 1 cup heavy cream 2 tablespoons light corn syrup 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened 1 tablespoon s...
Cupcake Ingredients: (Makes appx 24) 3/4 cup strong hot coffee 3 tsp instant espresso powder 3/4 cup dark cocoa 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature 2 cups brown sugar 3 large eggs, room temperature 2 1/2 cups flour 1 cup buttermilk, room temperature 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp kosher salt 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 tbsp sour cream, room temperature Preheat oven to 350°. Line cupcake pans with 24 cupcake liners Whisk together cof...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries