And perfect it was. I loved this cake and couldn’t get enough of it. The flavors complemented each other perfectly and the result was an extremely moist and fluffy cake with both a light taste and texture. I couldn’t think of a better cake for a spring or summer special occasion! This will certainly be a cake recipe that I keep to use as a base for multiple flavor combinations. Yield: 10 to 12 servings Prep Time: 45 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 1 ho...
Here is how I made my little sugarpaste Minions from the movie ‘Discpicable Me’ Firstly you will need….a small amount of yellow, blue, black and white sugarpastea craft knifea rolling pina cocktail sticka jumbo straw (not esseintial)and a black edible food colouring pen (not essential) With the yellow sugarpaste, take a small piece off for the arms and roll into a long thin sausage shape, cut in half to form little arms about 1.5cms long and flatten down one end sl...
I’m using only pictures for this one, hope they all speak for themselves. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them! XXX Barbara Hoogendoorn | Taart Nouveau | Netherlands
For full instructions how to put this together, please visit my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/IsisCakes1 and it’s in my album ‘My patchwork teddy tutorial’ Thanks for looking :D x
As I love Ruffles,this is something that I came up with and I want to share with you. For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thank You.
For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
Here is one of figurine that i made, it’s quiet simple to make face and head especially if you have problem to make lips and nose ;) I made alot of figurine as a cake topper and always happy to made them and put them on each my cake. My costumer always keep them as a remember of their event. For more instruction you can visit my page https://www.facebook.com/SweetLin8 Hope you like it. Enjoy!! ...
Hi, I think pictures are simple and no need for more descriptions but if you have any question please ask.
Please bare with me this is the first tutorial i have ever done (minus posting it on my own page) To start with you will need 1 egg cup or if you are better equipped then a flower former 1 flower leaf shaper tool 1 foam pad 1 sharp knife or scissors 1 paintbrush A little water Some greese proof paper And quite obviously the most important thing of all… Gumpaste Start with 4 pieces of gumpaste all around the same size. You can weigh these although i just estimate Make yo...
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page.Thanks.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries