Here is one of figurine that i made, it’s quiet simple to make face and head especially if you have problem to make lips and nose ;) I made alot of figurine as a cake topper and always happy to made them and put them on each my cake. My costumer always keep them as a remember of their event. For more instruction you can visit my page https://www.facebook.com/SweetLin8 Hope you like it. Enjoy!! ...
This is a very simple cookie tutorial, I’m using only pictures for this one, hope they all speak for themselves. Hope you find it useful. If you have any questions, I’m always around!!! LOL xxx
posting my first recipie and thought i would start with tiffin as it’s my page name! this is soo popular with my freinds and family i have lost count of how many times i have made it, so easy as well.ingredients 4oz butter, 1tbsp suger, 1tbsp golden syrup, 3tbsp drinking chocolate, 2 bars of galaxy melted, hlf packet of digestive biscuits.method: melt butter, suger and syrup in pan then add drinking chocolate stirring well crumble biscuits into mixture makesure there are some nice c...
I’m using only pictures for this one, hope they all speak for themselves. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them! XXX Barbara Hoogendoorn | Taart Nouveau | Netherlands
Make your homemade Pan Release. Ingredients: 1/4 cup vegetable oil ( I use Canola oil)1/4 cup vegetable shortening, room temperature1/4 cup all-purpose flour Directions: Using an electric mixer beat until mixture is smooth and creamy. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.Yes! That’s it. For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
Browsing through the web, I ran across “glam sticks.” To be honest, I had never seen or heard of them before – but what a wonderful idea – kudos to whoever thought of it first! You can purchase them on-line, but they are very easy to make – so after trying a handful at home, I thought I’d share the process with you. Materials: glam ribbon (you can purchase these on line or at Michael’s); lollipop sticks; hot glue gun; measuring tape (not in pict...
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
Here’s how I make a Checker Board cake.
Had three cakes recently that included the Billowing Technique – I hope you like my little how to.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 117 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 21 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- FindYourCake - 8 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries