For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
ok so this cake was all an experiment as i was wanting to try pleats, i was worried all the differant colours would’nt go well together but thankfully it came together so here is a tutorial on how i did it :) i started by colouring all my fondants i did 10 differant shades i used 9 on the actual cake, colours i used were holly green, party green a lighter and darker shade, honey gold, ivory, autumn leaf, red, orange, golden yellow, dark brown and chocolate. for the...
For most of us maybe it’s too late for a cake sea theme, but in this tutorial you can also see how to model one of the most famous cat in the world, loved by a lot of children…...and adults too!!! Hope you all like this few and simply screenshot Camilla
Frost 2-layer 8-in. round in a light regular buttercream covering, since you are putting more icing on w/ rosettes. Strip inside of bag in deeper pink icing & medium pink …or small amount strip w/ pink food coloring w/ toothpick, or long handle teaspoon.. or butter knife…. Fill bag w/ lighter pink or white icing if you prefer more contrast. I will often put a deep and medium shade color in sides of bag, and then fill w/ pale or white icing for 3-tone effect, which is what I...
As I love Ruffles,this is something that I came up with and I want to share with you. For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thank You.
So, more or less the same as the previous tutorial, a very simple cupcake tutorial, I’m using only pictures for this one too, hope they all speak for themselves. Hope you find it useful. If you have any questions, as I said before, I’m always around!!! LOL xxx
Here is one of figurine that i made, it’s quiet simple to make face and head especially if you have problem to make lips and nose ;) I made alot of figurine as a cake topper and always happy to made them and put them on each my cake. My costumer always keep them as a remember of their event. For more instruction you can visit my page https://www.facebook.com/SweetLin8 Hope you like it. Enjoy!! ...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries