And perfect it was. I loved this cake and couldn’t get enough of it. The flavors complemented each other perfectly and the result was an extremely moist and fluffy cake with both a light taste and texture. I couldn’t think of a better cake for a spring or summer special occasion! This will certainly be a cake recipe that I keep to use as a base for multiple flavor combinations. Yield: 10 to 12 servings Prep Time: 45 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 1 ho...
For full instructions how to put this together, please visit my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/IsisCakes1 and it’s in my album ‘My patchwork teddy tutorial’ Thanks for looking :D x
As I love Ruffles,this is something that I came up with and I want to share with you. For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thank You.
Hi, I think pictures are simple and no need for more descriptions but if you have any question please ask.
For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
Please bare with me this is the first tutorial i have ever done (minus posting it on my own page) To start with you will need 1 egg cup or if you are better equipped then a flower former 1 flower leaf shaper tool 1 foam pad 1 sharp knife or scissors 1 paintbrush A little water Some greese proof paper And quite obviously the most important thing of all… Gumpaste Start with 4 pieces of gumpaste all around the same size. You can weigh these although i just estimate Make yo...
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page.Thanks.
Step by step pics show you how to make a sea shell using a cocktail stick and a boning tool. The colour of fondant is white and ivory. After the sea shell topper has dried apply white lustre dust for a pearl effect.
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 115 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- timefortiffin - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries