So, more or less the same as the previous tutorial, a very simple cupcake tutorial, I’m using only pictures for this one too, hope they all speak for themselves. Hope you find it useful. If you have any questions, as I said before, I’m always around!!! LOL xxx
This is a very simple cookie tutorial, I’m using only pictures for this one, hope they all speak for themselves. Hope you find it useful. If you have any questions, I’m always around!!! LOL xxx
Make your homemade Pan Release. Ingredients: 1/4 cup vegetable oil ( I use Canola oil)1/4 cup vegetable shortening, room temperature1/4 cup all-purpose flour Directions: Using an electric mixer beat until mixture is smooth and creamy. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.Yes! That’s it. For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
Browsing through the web, I ran across “glam sticks.” To be honest, I had never seen or heard of them before – but what a wonderful idea – kudos to whoever thought of it first! You can purchase them on-line, but they are very easy to make – so after trying a handful at home, I thought I’d share the process with you. Materials: glam ribbon (you can purchase these on line or at Michael’s); lollipop sticks; hot glue gun; measuring tape (not in pict...
One of the issues I have with orders is that most of my orders come in last minute leaving me not enough time to dry my figures. I made one such baby booties due to lack of time and then noticed that customers choose these over my other fancy template booties that took longer to make. In this video I share how I make the baby booties . The baby shoes video can be found on my Facebook page under videos . Currently it’s for Facebook only as it’s a treat for my 12K milestone. ...
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
Pictures are talking ;) ,, please don’t hesitate to ask me about any details :) to see this dress :http://cakesdecor.com/cakes/82127 thanks for watching
Had three cakes recently that included the Billowing Technique – I hope you like my little how to.
Hi Lovelies!!!! Sharing with y’all this video tutorial I made on how I frost my cakes with ganache the upside down way (my way). You will need 2 same size acrylic circles, 2 cake boards, a turntable, a palette knife, offset spatula, container with very hot water, clean dist towel/cheese cloth to wipe the excess water off your scraper, engineer’s square, scraper, prepared ganache, crumbcoated cake, one round parchment paper with the same diameter as the acrylic circles and scotc...
this is the start of my baby rump which is to go on top of my 10” round cake. it made from rice bubble bars and the toes are made from flesh coloured chocolate moulding paste.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries