Lamù painted cake Here are all the photographs, step by step, to do this cake. The base is a Quattro Quarti cake, with 4 eggs, filled with a chocolate mousse (recipes card on the web site) Painting Lamù.To best understanding of my tecnique watch my video on You tube with the whole procedure: Tutorial - Lamù dipinta su PDZ Use alcol for mix food colors and to obtain the watercolor effect. The cake Here is an alternative decoration for the same ...
As I love Ruffles,this is something that I came up with and I want to share with you. For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thank You.
Make your homemade Pan Release. Ingredients: 1/4 cup vegetable oil ( I use Canola oil)1/4 cup vegetable shortening, room temperature1/4 cup all-purpose flour Directions: Using an electric mixer beat until mixture is smooth and creamy. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.Yes! That’s it. For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
This is part two of the Fashion Inspired Fondant: Great Gatsby Hat... The royal Icing filigree hatbox. You will need five sugar cookie squares 2-1/2 by 2-1/2 for each hat. As I mention in the Great Gatsby hat post the sugar cookies are for a wedding in May and I thought the boxes would be little gift for the guests; I will try to remember to tell you if the hats and boxes are a success at the wedding. The bride”s mother and the bride to be… Bobbie’s Special Sugar Cookie Reci...
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
Here’s how I make a Checker Board cake.
So here’s the thing…. I was asked to make a Giant cupcake cake on short notice for a six year old girl’s birthday party. I thought , no problem, I have the pan(which I bought over a year ago and have never used!) .Quoted my single layer cake price when she sent a picture of a cupcake cake with no icing on the bottom part,just something like a ice cream swirl on the top part with a cherry on the top…incidentally the party theme is 50’s she said…...So I baked...
CLICK ON THE LINK – http://bakes-a-lot.blogspot.co.uk/
Recently I have posted a couple of cake showing filigree butterflies (in cake album) .. I have often been asked how to make these butterflies and all that is required is patience and practise. they do not take long and always remember to make more than you need as they are fragile and do break easily… in these informed photos, you will see variations on a theme… its only a mini tutorial, so hope you enjoy and give it a try :) ... fee free to ask questions and I will do my best to ...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 117 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 21 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries