As I love Ruffles,this is something that I came up with and I want to share with you. For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thank You.
What is Brush Embroidery?It is a decorative technique used in sugar craft art. A paintbrush is stroked through royal icing leaving behind brush strokes which resemble stitching in fabric. It looks so beautiful and effective and it is not overly time consuming, what could be better! How can I use this technique?2D and 3D flowers, 2D animals and objects, ocean wave tips, fur (e.g. adding texture in a structured way) and as an outline/border. These images could be put on, for example ca...
More Tutorials available at my FB page.Thanks
White Magnolia is one of my favorite flowers,it is pretty and easy to make. In this picture-tutorial I want to show, even without Magnolia cutters, you can still create a nice flower.Any ordinary 3 sizes leaf cutter works :-) Please feel free to ask questions. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
Hi everyone, I think pictures are simple and no need for more descriptions but if you have any question please ask.Happy Easter :-)
Lamù painted cake Here are all the photographs, step by step, to do this cake. The base is a Quattro Quarti cake, with 4 eggs, filled with a chocolate mousse (recipes card on the web site) Painting Lamù.To best understanding of my tecnique watch my video on You tube with the whole procedure: Tutorial - Lamù dipinta su PDZ Use alcol for mix food colors and to obtain the watercolor effect. The cake Here is an alternative decoration for the same ...
Ho ho ho…MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody…this tutorial dedicate to celebrate christmas. Hope you like it. For the further explaination you can visit my page http://www.facebook.com/SweetLin8 and search on my album for this tutorial…Enjoy!
1.Here is a picture with all the materials needed. 2. Roll out your pink fondant on a non stick surface. 3. Cut out a large fluted round with a fluted round cutter. 4. Now cut out atleast 1/3 of the round leaving a fan shape. 5. Now indent the fan with a smaller plain edge round cutter. 6. Now using a knife or craft knife, indent lines with equal gaps like show in the picture. 7. Now using the “smiley tool” create indents like in the pic. ...
Hello every one ,Here is a tutorial for my Poppy Flower. I am so honoured to be included on http://cakesdecor.com/mbulla/blog/672 list. Thank you Michal. I think pictures are easy to follow but if you have questions please feel free to ask. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 118 entries
- Bobbie - 46 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 21 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- FindYourCake - 9 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 8 entries
- SweetLin - 7 entries