Detailed step by step tutorial on how to create a little pony
I’m not very good with English so let talk about the pictures, I hope they are understandable. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them as best I can
I had posted these previously in a forum where someone was searching for a moist vanilla cupcake recipe, but thought I’d re-post in the “official” recipe section to make it a little easier to find ;) This is the recipe I’ve been using for my vanilla cupcakes and have had lots of success with them coming out nice and moist! The only thing I’ll caution on is this – if you’re only baking one dozen at a time, leave the rest of your batter in your bowl and re-whip with a spatu...
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. ...
White Magnolia is one of my favorite flowers,it is pretty and easy to make. In this picture-tutorial I want to show, even without Magnolia cutters, you can still create a nice flower.Any ordinary 3 sizes leaf cutter works :-) Please feel free to ask questions. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
I just posted this on facebook today and thought I’d share with all of you here. It was a trick I learned in College and still use today. It’s my first tutorial and quite simple; but, it is useful if you’ve just run out of royal icing or buttercream, lost that grass tip, want your grass a bit finer than from a garlic press or don’t yet have an extruder. Hopefully it will be helpful to a few of you. Thanks for looking. :) You only need 5 tools:■a mesh sieve■a thi...
Hello!! After several requests to do a tutorial for my Mickey & Goofy Car, I finally had some free time and did a gathering of some photos. I have to apolagize, because I thought I had photos from all the step by step, but I don’t. So I did a fast toturial with the main steps, I hope it helps. SORRY!! THE CAR This was my model. 1 – Has you can see, the car was free hand sculpt on a chocolate cake and than filled with lemon cream. 2 – I did cov...
My friends, I am sharing with you all part 1 of my video tutorial on how I made some of the BAUBLE CAKES shown on the photos above. I’ve made BAUBLE CAKES using RKT, baked half sphere cakes and the “cake pop technique”. In this video, I will be showing you all how to make bauble cakes using the “cake pop technique” which in my opinion is the easiest way of making bauble cakes specially for beginners. Bauble cakes are great for Christmas themed individu...
Ingredients: For the cake 1 1/4 cups cake flour 3/4 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 cup milk 1 Tbsp vanilla bean paste 4 Tbsp unsalted butter 3 large eggs + 3 egg yolks, at room temp 1 cup sugar For the coffee syrup 8 Tbsp strongly brewed coffee 1/4 cup sugar For the frosting 1 cup heavy cream 8oz mascarpone 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 cup powdered sugar Unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting Chocolate coffee beans, for garnish Instructions ...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 17 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 13 parts
- Tutorial - 9 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Recipes Contest - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 94 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- Bobbie - 16 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 15 entries
- Cakes by Khandra (sweettooth) - 12 entries
- Melinartcakes - 11 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 11 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- funfetti - 10 entries
- Verusca Walker - 9 entries
- cakesbynadia - 9 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 6 entries
- Nicholas Ang - 6 entries
- simplycakes - 6 entries
- SugarShey - 6 entries
- caymancake - 6 entries
- CakeryCreation - 6 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 5 entries
- LMCakeDesign - 5 entries