White Magnolia is one of my favorite flowers,it is pretty and easy to make. In this picture-tutorial I want to show, even without Magnolia cutters, you can still create a nice flower.Any ordinary 3 sizes leaf cutter works :-) Please feel free to ask questions. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
Here is what you will need: Repeat step 2 and 3 with light green fondant. Mix remaining light green fondant with white gumpaste. With smallest petal cutter cut enough petals for 2 rows. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
Hello!! After several requests to do a tutorial for my Mickey & Goofy Car, I finally had some free time and did a gathering of some photos. I have to apolagize, because I thought I had photos from all the step by step, but I don’t. So I did a fast toturial with the main steps, I hope it helps. SORRY!! THE CAR This was my model. 1 – Has you can see, the car was free hand sculpt on a chocolate cake and than filled with lemon cream. 2 – I did cov...
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. ...
Hi, I think pictures are simple and no need for more descriptions but if you have any question please ask.
My good friend had been in touch and asked if I could make a special cake for her grand parents 60th diamond wedding anniversary. They wanted the original wedding cake creating with an edible photo inset to. I started googling and came across the magenta picture above and sent it to them as an idea of how the picture would look. The next thing I new this was what they wanted this exact cake which is actually a photo frame not a cake :-/I rose to the challenge and started figuring ...
INGREDIENTS: 9 eggs600g sugar300g peeled & ground almonds1 tsp baking powder1 tbsp wheat flour PREPARATION: Mixe the eggs with the sugar, than the almonds and last the flour and the baking powder.Line your cake pan with greaseproof paper.Place it in the oven for around 40 minutes at 180º C. That´s it, very very simple and so tasty. Hope you enjoy.
I just posted this on facebook today and thought I’d share with all of you here. It was a trick I learned in College and still use today. It’s my first tutorial and quite simple; but, it is useful if you’ve just run out of royal icing or buttercream, lost that grass tip, want your grass a bit finer than from a garlic press or don’t yet have an extruder. Hopefully it will be helpful to a few of you. Thanks for looking. :) You only need 5 tools:■a mesh sieve■a thi...
For full Tutorial and Modeling Chocolate recipe and Tips visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesCheck out other Tutorials….New tutorials coming soon.
This is how I made the stone look Vase for my cake, featured in cake central magazine Volume4 Issue1For full Tutorial visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesCheck out other Tutorials….New tutorials coming soon.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries