I just posted this on facebook today and thought I’d share with all of you here. It was a trick I learned in College and still use today. It’s my first tutorial and quite simple; but, it is useful if you’ve just run out of royal icing or buttercream, lost that grass tip, want your grass a bit finer than from a garlic press or don’t yet have an extruder. Hopefully it will be helpful to a few of you. Thanks for looking. :) You only need 5 tools:■a mesh sieve■a thi...
For full Tutorial and Modeling Chocolate recipe and Tips visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesCheck out other Tutorials….New tutorials coming soon.
This is how I made the stone look Vase for my cake, featured in cake central magazine Volume4 Issue1For full Tutorial visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesCheck out other Tutorials….New tutorials coming soon.
I’m not very good with English so let talk about the pictures, I hope they are understandable. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them as best I can
This is the way I make Briar roses. For full Tutorial visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesNew tutorials coming soon.
Detailed step by step tutorial on how to create a little pony
I made a WACKY NAUGHTY CAKE a few months back and thought I’ll share how I made it.A birthday gift from my client to her hubby dear on his birthday.She wanted a really wacky cake of a lady’s bust.Each…. had vodka miniature bottles inserted inside just for kicks.;)Now here is the pictorial tutorial: Step 1:Begin by baking two dome shaped cakes of six inches diameter.Cut into layers to fill.Start by filling the cake with chocolate ganache.Once filled,using a 1.5 inch st...
Nothing beats receiving a gift that’s been baked with love! This is my first ever tutorial and I’ll show you just how easy they are to make…Enjoy! What you need:- Approx. 200g white fondant - Corn or sugar syrup- Cornflour- Ruler- Scissors- Small sharp knife- Rolling pin- Pastry brush- Unused paint brush Edible Image (9cm x 9cm square)It’s always best to have the measurements of your image(s) formatted to size before you send it off for printing. This saves y...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 16 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 13 parts
- Tutorial - 9 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Recipes Contest - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 93 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- Bobbie - 16 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 15 entries
- Cakes by Khandra (sweettooth) - 12 entries
- Melinartcakes - 11 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 11 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- funfetti - 10 entries
- Verusca Walker - 9 entries
- cakesbynadia - 9 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 6 entries
- Nicholas Ang - 6 entries
- simplycakes - 6 entries
- SugarShey - 6 entries
- caymancake - 6 entries
- CakeryCreation - 6 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 5 entries
- LMCakeDesign - 5 entries