Made from modelling chocolate & a pair of small scissors you’ll need blue modelling Chocolate in NZ I prefer Chocolate Earth brand as mall ammount of white & a tiny amount of black (you can use fondant for white & black if easier), small ammount of pale tan & brown modelling chocolate (or fandant) small pair of Scizzors, ball tool, cake dummy & a knife(optional rubber ended brush) you’ll need roughly these dimensions for the body/head/arms & legsRoll a c...
Hi everyone! I have worked with Modelling Chocolate (referred to as M/C throughout this article) many times over the past few months, trying to find the perfect recipe, and the best ways to use it. I have encountered many wonderful results, but also disasters, mistakes and mishaps. This is why I have decided to write this article, so none of you will ever have to perform a M/C ‘test-period’ again! Modelling Chocolate has changed the wonders of modern day Sugarcraft. It has adde...
1) What you will need.Fondant, a ruler, exacto knife, rolling pin, water and a brush2) Roll fondant out about 1/8-1/16’ thick then trim down to 4×43) Then divide into 4 sections of 2×2. I only cut 4 squares at a time. Too many more and they will start to dry out before you can get to them4) Gather one end like you would if you were making a bow.5)Then the other side.6) Now this is the “Billow” I smash the ends flat.7) Slightly fold the edges in t...
Bio I am the mother of 4 boys and live in the small town of Deland Florida. During the day I work from home full time for a large medical insurance corporation. My background is quite varied. In my younger days I was a theatre major, heavily involved in community theatre, painting, sketching and writing. My passion for cooking and baking developed after having children and I have spent much time in the kitchen testing and writing recipes. To my amazement I have even had a couple of th...
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. ...
Hopefully the photographs are self explanatory, any questions please ask!! :) xxx Hope you all like it . For more Tutorials visit my FB page please http://www.facebook.com/Tortova
It’s been a long time I posted a Blog entry to this Series. I noticed that there were lot of Sugar Flowers and Gumpaste flowers posted lately and I would like to show you some of them on one place. If you know about any other flowers that are on CakesDecor and I forgot to include them here, feel free to add them to comments.
I just wanted to share with you these beautiful Aprons Calli made for the winners of our Tutorials Contest.
This is my new favorite yellow cake, called the best birthday cake by SmittenKitchen.com If you haven’t checked out this blog it is a must! So many recipes and wonderful tips. Ingredients: 4 cups plus 2 tablespoons (480 grams) cake flour (not self-rising) 2 teaspoons (10 grams) baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon (5 grams) table salt 2 sticks (1 cup, 1/2 pound or 225 grams) unsalted butter, softened 2 cups (400 grams) sugar 2 teaspoons (10 ml) pure v...
Hope you like it! :)You can go to my page for more photoswww.facebook.com/sweetk.cakedesign Cut: 2 pieces of 9cmx11cm, 2 pieces of 9cmx 7,5cm and 1 piece of 12,5cmx 12,5cm
- Michal Bulla - 117 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 21 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- FindYourCake - 8 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries
- cakesbyraewyn - 7 entries
- lafeeinthecake - 6 entries
- SweetLin - 6 entries
- LMCakeDesign - 6 entries
- Callicious Cakes - 6 entries
- Nicholas Ang - 6 entries
- simplycakes - 6 entries
- SugarShey - 6 entries
- caymancake - 6 entries
- CakeryCreation - 6 entries