Lilly of the Valley Make a beautiful Filler flower and also makes a beautiful spray Please check out my facebook page and if you have any questions please feel free to ask! Please note my tutorials show how I make my flowers, everyone has different methods and as I have been asked how I wanted to share mine. :-) https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-lavande-cake-boutique/160426474021741
#Please note, I am a self taught decorator. The way I make things may not be the easiest way or the best way. Its just my way. I have been asked to share how I make my roses so Here is another wee free picture tutorial.
Hope you like it! :)You can go to my page for more photoswww.facebook.com/sweetk.cakedesign Cut: 2 pieces of 9cmx11cm, 2 pieces of 9cmx 7,5cm and 1 piece of 12,5cmx 12,5cm
Very easy Rose using one sized cutter can be made any size, but I usually make the biggest possible Equipment: Gumpaste, white fat, veiner, foam pad for thinning, ball tool, Rose cutter (I use Jem large set -available Sugarcraft Hawkes Bay) rolling pinRoll ball of gumpaste into ball then roll one side to form cone shape so it is 3/4 size of cutter you are using, allow to dry overnight 1.Roll out gumpaste very thin, cut out your petal, I’m using the Jem roller pad so I use my c...
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. ...
Ingredients 375g of good white chocolate 180g of chopped butter 250ml milk 165g caster sugar 2 tsp. vanilla essence 2 large eggs 100g self-raising flour 150g plain flour Directions 1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Prepare 8” cake pan with non-stick spray and baking paper 2. Place chocolate, butter, milk and sugar in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat when chocolate and butter have melted, and stir mixture until completely smoo...
1. How did you first get started with cake decorating?I got into cake decorating by accident… It was not something I went to school for, not something I willingly sought out. I ordered a fondant cake for my son’s baptism, and it was a lovely but pricey one. I thought to myself, I could not afford to have a cake that pretty for every event … so I HAD to learn to make it. I went online and went to youtube. I was a stalker there for a while until I gathered the guts to post ...
Hello, I finally finished my daffodil tutorial (my first tutorial, so please let me know where you think I might improve):http://clearlycake.com/blog/making-sugar-flowers-daffodils/ Thanks :) Centres for the Daffodils: Cut a 20 gauge green florist wire in half.Colour some Flowerpaste (I use Squires Kitchen own-brand) with Sugarflair Melon food paste (or a yellow food paste of your choice). Take a bit of the coloured Flowerpaste and roll it on to the wire into a thin sausage sha...
Time management is a key ingredient to cake decorating success. I have found a way to work ahead. Recently, I used this method and was able to complete 3 cakes, all with detailed fondant accents, in just a few hours. (all the fondant work was completed ahead of time) All I had to do was ice my cakes, and place the completed, shaped fondant on the cakes. This method kept the fondant flexible. I was able to fit the fondant decorations, to several cakes into one plastic 12 X 12 case. The 12 X 12...
This is our first attempt at an iconic character. We were pretty happy with the results!We couldn’t find any help on line, so this is how we made our goofy. We hope it can help! First always make your colors in estimated sizes so that you have it ready when you need it. Stopping to make a color can really slow up your progress and take up a lot of time. Just keep in ziploc as you work. Make 3 balls out of the blue. This will end up the body and the two legs. Roll t...
- Michal Bulla - 89 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- Ciccio - 15 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 15 entries
- Bobbie - 12 entries
- Cakes by Khandra (sweettooth) - 12 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 11 entries
- funfetti - 10 entries
- Verusca Walker - 9 entries
- Melinartcakes - 9 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 9 entries
- cakesbynadia - 8 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 6 entries
- Nicholas Ang - 6 entries
- simplycakes - 6 entries
- SugarShey - 6 entries
- caymancake - 6 entries
- CakeryCreation - 6 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 5 entries
- Karen Flude - 5 entries
- ShailesEdibleArt - 5 entries
- cakesbyraewyn - 5 entries
- TheBakingSheet - 5 entries
- cakedarla - 5 entries
- lulusbakery - 4 entries
- LMCakeDesign - 4 entries
- clarita - 4 entries
- Callicious Cakes - 4 entries
- FifiCakes - 4 entries
- BellaCakes & Confections - 4 entries