Your chance to win fantastic prizes in the cake decorating Awards!
The rules are simple and, like everything else at CakesDecor, there’s no fee to enter. The best part of this competition? There will be no designated jury of experts. You and your fellow cake decorators will cast the votes. This creates a truly democratic voting process from our exceptional cake decorating community. (See below for information on the rules and point system.)
Topsy Turvy – How is it that they are able (visually) to defy gravity? We all know the laws of gravity and it's understood that Topsy Turvy Cake is just an optical illusion. Did you make Topsy Turvy cake or are you planning to make one? Be sure to submit your entry to our Awards for a chance to win special prizes.
- Winner - $200 Cash Prize
- Runner-Up - $50 Cash Prize
- Three Winners (random draw) - CakesDecor Apron
Cash prize winners must be able to accept the PayPal payment.
- You may enter one cake.
- By entering, you verify that your entry is your own creation (Note: CakesDecor.com is
NOT responsible for monitoring authenticity).
- Entry opens on July 1, 2012 at 11 AM and ends on July 24, 2012 at 6 PM GMT.
- Voting opens on July 25, 2012 at 11 AM and ends on July 31, 2012 at 6 PM GMT.
- Each vote must list top five entries in order. You cannot vote for your own entry. (Note: When you sign in to vote, you will not see your own entry listed.)
- You are allowed to vote only if you have at least one cake listed on the CakesDecor.com.
- You can vote only once.
- Top entrants will be those with the highest point scores following the voting system. (See point system below.)
- Award recipients will be required to provide their PayPal email address or mailing address in order to receive their Award gifts.
- Results will be announced on August 1, 2012 at 6 PM GMT.
- Points will be assigned to each vote cast with the following values:
- 1st place: 5 points
- 2nd place: 4 points
- 3rd place: 3 points
- 4th place: 2 points
- 5th place: 1 point
- The Winner will be the member with the entry with the highest points.
- In case of a tie, the top honors will be given to the member with the most 1st place votes and if there is still a tie, the highest number of 2nd place will be the determining factor, and so on.
CakesDecor.com reserves the right to amend the rules at any time in case unanticipated circumstances arise.
CakesDecor.com is not responsible for authenticity of entries and/or voting outcome.