I'm a Brazilian artist who has been living in Australia for the past 12 years.
I am working with cake decoration for the past 4 years after finished Fine Artist and Baker studies.
I decided to mix both of the industries and make eatable art.
view all » Latest Cakes
view all » Latest Blogs
Are you looking for a super easy idea for gifts this Christmas? Or do you need a last minute present to take to a party? In this quick video I can shows you how to make a cute fondant box that you can fill with any treats you like! I was...
So as I promised here is the Easter Bunny Topper made with Chocolate Easter Egg. Hope you enjoy it!!!!!! ★ ¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯`★ Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!! And don’t forget there is more videos on Learn Cake...
So …. I am back from Holiday down the coast of NSW. On my trip I visited a scrapbook shop call Amanda’s of Mogo. And I saw this beautiful Wood Florishes. Spotlight have them too and they are very cheap. ;) Around $3.00 each. Cool right ??? And...
view all » Latest Activity
- "Let me play free" - UNSA - Team Red Collaboration
- UNSA Team Red Collaboration - Bronze Statue
- UNSA,BeTeamRed mother and child
- Getting to zero - aids awareness
- UNSA team Red Cake Collaboration
- Threadcakes entry 2015 - Where is the Rainbow
- World aids day let us find a suction to save precious life
- UNSA Cake - Gravity Defying Balloon
- UNSA BeTeamRed Collaboration - Red Sugar Flowers
- Frida Kahlo