Hello to all fellow creatives,
My name is Christina Wallis thanks for popping in! I make SUGAR FLOWERS and COLD PORCELAIN flowers as well as PAINTED CAKES.
I run CAKELOSOPHY , a YOUTUBE channel where I post a new tutorial (almost) every THURSDAY! Do pop in to say hello! 😀 ( I'm in the process of trying to work out some sort of "subscribers' only perks", ideas welcome)
The best place to find me is INSTAGRAM where I where I spend way too much time and, among other things, post 'live stories' of my work in process, which tend to be popular. If you follow me and drop me a line that you know me from Cakesdecor, I'll follow you back.
I'm also in and out of FACEBOOK and believe in skill-share, so it's a good place to send me any technical Qs, esp. within my niche ( I speak Russian as well as English)
view all » Latest Cakes
view all » Latest Blogs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-c5hW7TTtQ&t=429s I find this plant technically fascinating, I underestimated how tricky it is to make and made quite a few mistakes with it, though hopefully those who watch it , would at least avoid my...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0qhkRbR1dw4ZhDWz2Rt-7A/videos?disable_polymer=1 I saw a pic of this flower on INSTAGRAM and just couldn’t help making a tutorial on it. Now I’m seriously in a mood to make more Exotic flowers. Funny how...
view all » Latest Activity
- Sugarcraft: Materials , Techniques etc #10: COLD PORCELAIN review , 2 makes
- Foxglove Flower in Cold Porcelain
- Sugar Flowers #24: Monstera / Palm Leaf Foliage in Cold Porcelain
- CEREUS FLOWER
- Cream tart
- CEREUS FLOWER
- Sugar Flowers #23: CEREUS flower in Cold Porcelain TUTORIAL ( exotic flowers rock!)
- Sugar Flowers #22: COSMOS flower in COLD PORCELAIN or Gumapste
- Sugarcraft: Materials , Techniques etc #9: Drying Your Gum Paste QUICKER or in High HUMIDITY
- 🎵Dancing notes on a piano 🎹